40 SCFM System, 100 SCFM System, 200 SCFM System, 350 SCFM System, System without solenoid
Difuse Type, Reflector Type
The Nex Flow user-friendly PLC flow control system (PLCFC) for compressed air is truly advanced.
And it uses the most modern technology available today. Also, it can be used as a standalone unit or interfaced with other automated systems.
The PLCFC is a PLC-based system, not just a simple timer. It is not just a simple, often overpriced sensor and timer.
The PLCFC combines a photo-electric sensor to turn on the air when the target passes the sensor and to turn off the air when it leaves the sensor.
It sets the unit to have a 2-second delay after leaving the sensor. However, it turns on instantaneously when it sees the target.
We can supply an optional timer if the customer wants to set the unit to turn off based on time rather than using the sensor to turn it off.
Compared to many competitive units, which only offer a simple on-off with a timer, it optimizes the air use if the timer is set right. And this leaves the system running far longer than necessary.
With a PLC flow control system, we can control solenoid valves for on-off and any electrical devices such as motors, fans, conveyor motors that carry the parts, etc.
Also, our systems come complete with one sensor operating with up to eight sensors (not just optical but proximity switches and other sensing devices) for multiple independent tasks. And then, each task can be programmed as needed. Nex Flow can offer the service of special programming according to customer needs.
In addition, you have a choice of any one of two types of sensors a 500 mm sensing range diffuse type (no reflector needed) or a 3000 mm sensing range reflector type, depending on the need. We supply other special sensors upon request, such as laser sensors.
All this comes in a simple package at almost the same cost as the competition!
PLC flow control system
Programming The PLC flow control system to suit any special applications That the customer may have for blow-off systems or other automation applications. And they are tying the product into existing automated systems.
They connect it easily to 110V or 220V. They are making it suitable for applications worldwide.
Designed for use in industrial environments, including wet ones. And this rugged unit is easy to install in tight places, flexible, easy to use, and adaptable.
A stainless steel Silent X-Stream Air Blade Air Knife is turned on and off automatically as the part to be dried passes under it.
- The PLCFC combines a photo-electric sensor to turn on the air when the target passes the sensor.
- And to turn off the air when it leaves the sensor—setting the unit to have a 2-second delay.
- It happens after it goes to the sensor.
- But turns on instantaneously when it sees the target). In one example using an air knife, compressed air enters point (A) into air knife (B) only when the sensor (C) sees the target.
- Locating the PLCFC is at point (D). The target part (E) passes the sensor activating a solenoid.
- They are turning on airflow to the air knife. The target travels on the conveyor (F).
- The sensor turns off the air supply two seconds after the target has passed. And this, of course, is conserving energy.
- Different sensors are available for various applications.
- They are programming the unit for special applications.
|90055-40D||40 SCFM System||Difuse Type|
|90055-40R||40 SCFM System||Reflector Type|
|90055-100D||100 SCFM System||Difuse Type|
|90055-100R||100 SCFM System||Reflector Type|
|90055-200D||200 SCFM System||Difuse Type|
|90055-200R||200 SCFM System||Reflector Type|
|90055-350D||350 SCFM System||Difuse Type|
|90055-350R||350 SCFM System||Reflector Type|
|90055-XXD||System without solenoid||Difuse Type|
|90055-XXR||System without solenoid||Reflector Type|