Single Point Hose Kit, Dual Point Hose Kit
for Small Vortax Tubes and Mini Coolers, for Medium Vortex Tubes, Tool Coolers and Adjustable Spot Coolers
Hose Kit is adjustable for Vortex tube tool coolers and mini coolers.
All vortex tubes delivering air to the product create a cold air stream out of the cold end.
Panel Coolers, for example, use a tubing package supplied by Nex Flow. However, all vortex tubes and other packages. Like the Tool Cooler, Adjustable Spot Cooler, and the individual small and medium-sized Vortex Tubes,, Utilizing better flexible snap-together hose kits of quality Loc-Line pieces.
There are three packages offered:
- Single Point for the small size vortex tubes and comes with the Mini Cooler Kit
- Single Point for the medium size vortex tubes
- comes with the Tool Cooler Kit and Adjustable Spot Cooler Kit when one spot requires cooling
- Dual Point for the medium size vortex tubes
- comes with the Tool Cooler Kit and Adjustable Spot Cooler Kit when two spots require cooling from one unit
As a rule, you want to keep the distance from the vortex tube to the target as short as possible, as the cooling effect decreases with distance. Add or remove pieces of the kit for the length you need.
All Kits come with a cone nozzle and, alternatively, a flat nozzle at the delivery point to deliver the cold air in the best manner appropriate for the application.
Of course, you can use alternate attachments to the Vortex Tubes – fittings, pipe, etc. but keep in mind to keep channels large to minimize back pressure against the flowing cold air. But in most applications, the Hose Kits provide a flexible means to deliver the spot cooling to where it is needed.
|59001||Single Point Hose Kit||for Medium Vortex Tubes|
|59002||Dual Point Hose Kit||for Medium Vortex Tubes|
|59003||Single Point Hose Kit||for Small Vortax Tubes and Mini Coolers|